The Moonlight Study Area, Discussion Rooms and Group Viewing Rooms are opened since May 14th.
The temperature screening is lifted since May 25th.
The temporary card service for visitors are reopened since June 2. The readers holding interlibrary card are permitted to enter the library.
Starting from June 2, library guiding services are reopened and visitors need to fill out the personal contact information when applying for the services.
Starting from June 8 (Mon.), NTHU / NTNU One-Card holders are able to enter the library.
Library Epidemic Prevention Safety Measures
In response to the guidelines announced by the CDC and Ministry of Education, as well as university policy. Library Services will be changed from 7/11 as follows:
- Entry control
- Patrons should enter with a valid library card. The Main Library provides 200 temporary cards for visitors per day, 30 temporary cards for ages between 15 and 18, moreover, the Nanda Branch provides 50 per day.
- Due to college policies, The Humanities and Social Sciences Branch does NOT admit temporary library cards during this period. If there is a need to use the collections of the HS Branch, please contact 03-5742814 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Patrons should have their temperature taken at the entrance, and keep their masks on all the time while maintaining social distances (1.5 m) inside the library.
- Borrowing & Returning Services during isolation period
- The item due date will be extended to seven days after release from isolation.
- Overdue fine will not be accumulated in the extension days.
- No penalty points will be added to the record if patrons fail to pick- up.
- Library Workshops are open for physical and online attendance.
- Guided tours are available and all participants comply with infection control measures.
- Epidemic Prevention Measures
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols inside the library will persist and alcohol sterilizer provided as well.
- Epidemic prevention measures will adjust promptly according to CDC policies, and announced on this page.
- Please contact us through following numbers:
Circulation and Reading Services: 03-5715131#42997 or email email@example.com
Interlibrary Services: 03-5715131#42995
HSS Branch: 03-5715131#42813
Nanda Branch: 03-5715131#76361
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrances of the three branches(Main Library, HSS Branch, Nanda Branch), service counters, staircase entrances on every floor in the Main library, and computer search stations on every floor in the Nanda Branch. Hand wash is also available in the library restrooms.
- Daily sanitization measures in the libraries are reinforced, including handrails, elevator buttons, doorknobs, restrooms, card readers, computer keyboards and mouses, visual/audio panels, photocopiers, KIOSK s, and self-service stations, light up zone, discussion rooms.
- Service counter staff are required to wear masks and take body temperature for conducting self-health management.
- The Main Library, HSS Branch and Nanda Branch have book sterilizers for readers to use.
e-Resources Recommended during COVID-19
Inconvenience is inevitable when combating the outbreak, especially the anxiety associated with quarantine. However, this Is a time for us to enrich our souls and acquire knowledge. You can read books, listen to music, do exercise, and understand the newest progress in fighting the epidemic.
Therefore, the library has organized several online resources and epidemic prevention information for the faculty and students to browse, listen, and read. We hope to soothe your anxiety and help you get the newest correct information.