Book Loan and Photocopies of Proceedings, Book chapters, Research papers, Dissertation and Theses, etc.
Current NTHU faculty, staff and students
- For first time users, please register. You approval for the service will be sent via email within 2 working days.
- Check the NTHU Library Catalog and eSearch first to make sure that the required item is not available within the Library.
- Check the Union Catalogs and select the library which holds the required item.
- Fill in the request form and submit it online. If the required item is not held by any domestic library, please apply for international interlibrary loan.
- You will be notified via email when the requested item is available. It will be kept in the Main Library for you to pick up, unless another location is indicated (e.g. the Humanities and Social Sciences Branch).
- Return the book before the due date.
For materials that cannot be obtained in NTHU，fees will be subsidized by the library. Subsidy is limited to once per item per person.For more details, please check with NTHU librarians.
- Domestic ILLG1-14 days, depending on each library's working schedule.
- International ILLG10-60 days, depending on each library's working schedule.
Information Desk, 1F, Main Library
- Tel: 03-5742995
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org