15 days after the staff and students of NTHU submitted the “Statement of Patron Privileges”, they will have access to the UST interlibrary loan system service to borrow books from NCTU, NCU and Yang Ming University, where the system frees users from going to other libraries in person. As this service is free of charge, users are more than welcome to make use of it.
UST Library System Step-by-Step Application
Steps to using interlibrary loan system
- Go to Discovery & Delivery System
- Select UST Union Catalog + Circulation (make sure your language setting is in English)
- Search for the book in the search bar. Check the availability and location of the book.
- Make sure to click “Location” to see where the book is located.
- Select the library you want to borrow from and sign in to request.
- Click “Borrow”
- Select the pick-up location and click apply”
- Click OK to finish your application
For further inquiries, feel free to visit us at the Circulation Desk of the main library or call extension 42996 (574-2996).