Lost & Found
Main Library & Humanities and Social Sciences Branch:
- If a lost item includes any identification, Library staff will contact the owner directly.
- If a lost item doesn’t contain any identification that will be held at the Library for 15 to 30 days. To claim a lost item, a valid ID card is required. The Library has the right to sell, dispose of or auction off unclaimed items. Information of unclaimed items will be available on the Library’s website but only in Chinese version.
- Contact Information
- Main Library Extension: 42996 E-mail: email@example.com
- Humanities and Social Sciences Branch Extension: 42814 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Branches:Please contact the Circulation Desk of each branch.