- NTHU faculty, staff and students can borrow interlibrary card at the Circulation Desk in the Main Library.
- Every eligible user can borrow up to three different Interlibrary Cards. Each card has a loan period of 30 days. Renewals and reservations are allowed. The overdue charge for each Interlibrary Card is NT$5 per day.
- The loss of an Interlibrary Card must be reported to the Circulation Desk and the user is liable to pay compensation for the loss.
- To borrow or return materials from other libraries or organizations, users are required to visit them in person.
- Loan materials are subject to the lending library's rules and regulations.
- For more information about cooperative library list, please contact Circulation Desk, or call us at campus extension 42997, 42996.
Back to Top