Inter-Branch Loan Service (The Main Library, Humanities and Social Sciences Branch, and Nanda Branch)
starting from 2017/04/01. Nanda Branch will be added to the Inter-Branch Loan Service.
- NTHU faculty, students and staff.
- Maximum of 5 books per person every month
- Application method:
- Log into personal account on WebPAC
- Search for the desired books
- Under “Due Date,” check if the book is “On Shelf”
- Click “Booking”
- Select Pickup location
- Confirm the booking details once again, then click “Go” (Note that the request will not be active unless the 'Go' button is clicked)
- “Booking has been registered” will be shown on top of the screen after completing all the steps.
- This service is ONLY available if the book is “On Shelf.”
- If the desired book is held in the Main Library, then it will only be allowed to be picked up at the Humanities and Social Sciences Branch or Nanda Branch through this service, and vice versa.