Book Loan and Photocopies of Proceedings, Book chapters, Research papers, Dissertation and Theses, etc.
Current NTHU faculty, staff and students
- For first time users, please register. You approval for the service will be sent via email within 2 working days.
- Check the NTHU Library Catalog and eSearch first to make sure that the required item is not available within the Library.
- Check the Union Catalogs and select the library which holds the required item.
- Fill in the request form and submit it online. If the required item is not held by any domestic library, please apply for international interlibrary loan.
- You will be notified via email when the requested item is available. It will be kept in the Main Library (Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-21:00) for you to pick up, unless another location is indicated (e.g. the Humanities and Social Sciences Branch).
- If books need to be borrowed abroad, apply through the NDDS system as well. (Apply>Overseas Libraries>Borrow)
- Return the book before the due date.
Currently it is free of charge for NTHU faculty, staff and students.
- Domestic ILLG1-14 days, depending on each library's working schedule.
- International ILLG10-60 days, depending on each library's working schedule.
Information Desk, 1F, Main Library
- Tel: 03-5742995
- E-mail: email@example.com