- Non-NTHU affiliates (over 18 years old) with ID card may register for temporary card to enter.
- 15 to 18 year-old visitors may present student ID card or ID card to register for temporary card during winter and summer breaks, maximum allowed-number is 30 people per day.
- To register for a temporary card, please fill in your general information, and return the card before leaving the Library, people who fail to return the card will be subjected to suspension of $10 NTD per day of violation; if the card is damaged or lost, $200 NTD additional handling fee will be charged.
- NTHU student clubs managed activity groups
- Public and private high school and technical institute (or 5-year junior college under third year) instructors’ arranged student group of 20 people or more.
- Society groups of 10 people or more.
- Every visiting session is 30 minutes, after the session ends please leave in groups.
- Visiting groups must follow the Library’s reading regulations.
- For reference, please contact Information Desk: phone- (03)5742995，E-Mail：email@example.com, fax: （03）5724034
Resources for Supporting Teaching and Research
Back to Top